Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Graduated!


So I got busy (and lazy) this spring - but the good news is I now have 6 new letters after my name: Keith Kenez, MSA, MBA.  And next week I start working on the final three - yup, Becker classes.  I'm starting with BEC.  So now this is a CPA study blog.

I wound up with a bunch of honors and stuff, and the GPA was 3.923 - but still no job.  Interviewing, and it goes well as it always seems to do, but the robot boy inside of me keeps trying not to get excited so it hurts less when I get let down.

Spotify now supports embedded code, I think.  Here's the test:


The new Sigur Ros was a little too ambient for me on first listen, but I was on a crowded rush hour red line train.  Listening at home it's really lovely.

I have CPA exam prep lectures twice a week, and not much else going on, so I'm planning on continuing to bolster my internet presence here.  And hopefully brush the cobwebs off of my HTML and adjust something in this template.

No comments:

Post a Comment